Village-centered rebuilding at its best!
Rebuilding Alliance is a coalition of people and groups around the world dedicated to helping war-torn neighborhoods rebuild, and promoting policy change to make them safe. We start by partnering with Israeli and Palestinian Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) to help Palestinian communities rebuild.
We believe that if our world is to meet the big challenges that face us at this time in history, we must make peace in Israel and Palestine.
We believe a child’s life can be changed for good by rebuilding her/his home and neighborhood.
We believe construction is the best response to destruction, that rebuilding projects ease trauma, build trust, strengthen peacemakers, advance law, and press officials forward in tangible ways.
Since its launch in 2003, the Rebuilding Alliance has been amplifying the voices of peacemakers and their communities. Together we are becoming a significant voice for village-centered rebuilding and human rights.
If this matters to you, please join us as a member and a donor.
We are dedicated to rebuilding war-torn communities and making them safe
A Life-Affirming Vision:
A just and enduring peace in Israel and Palestine founded upon equal value, security, and opportunity for all.
- Rebuild homes, schools and communities in a holistic approach peace-building, combining community-directed rebuilding with grassroots and diplomatic advocacy.
- Stretch every dollar to seed endeavors that make a difference and grow.
- Trust builds with each rebuilding project and draws upon a grassroots network to make threatened and rebuilt communities safe.
- We advocate for government policies based on human rights and international law.
- Rebuilding a Future in Palestine
- Al Aqaba Kindergarten
- Abir’s Garden
- Rachel Corrie Rebuilding Campaign
- Gaza Soccer, Start Here
- Ibn Rush’d Library
- Doors, Walls, Windows